Version 126.96.36.199, released 4/27/18
- Resolved an issue where active surveys were no longer visible to users other than the survey owner after the end of the reporting period.
Version 1.0.3, released 4/3/18
- The Users and Survey Selections cards in the Administration section now identify themselves correctly to screen readers.
- The Log In button is now included in the the tab order and is identified as a button to screen readers.
- The Username and Password fields on the login screen now have visible labels and correctly identify their purpose to screen readers.
- Added the lang attribute to the login screen so that screen readers will know that the page is in English.
- When selecting a button that opens a new window in order to perform a task, focus is now placed into the first field of the new window so that users do not have to navigate through the entire page to get to the form section.
- Dialogs are now identified with role="dialog" and all dialog titles use the <h1> tag, providing better support for screen readers.
- The top-level heading on every page is now identified correctly with the <h1> tag, providing better support for screen readers.
- Added ARIA landmarks to various areas throughout IRIS to improve support for screen readers.
- In the Data Manager, invalidated files now have a Show Errors button that allows users to open the View Records dialog using the keyboard.
- The various survey cards now communicate their titles to screen reader users.
- The pop-up calendar used to enter date ranges in the Task Manager now supports access for screen readers and keyboard-only users.
- Increased the contrast between the text and background colors in many locations throughout IRIS to meet WCAG 2.0 requirements.
- When assigning a survey owner from the Survey Selections screen, the user drop-down has been replaced by a search box to better support large numbers of users in the system.
- Moved the Send Activation Email button on the Edit User screen to the bottom of the dialog to make it more easily noticeable.
- IRIS now supports completion of surveys for reporting periods prior to the IRIS implementation date so that institutions can correct or re-submit data if needed.
- Improved the user interface of the Data Manager to make it easier to view errors for invalidated files.
- Improved the Add/Remove Users screen to make it easier to see which roles still need to be assigned for the survey.
- When a user is assigned multiple roles for a survey, their initials will now only show up once on the dashboard and survey pages, instead of once for each role.
- Added a button to the Survey Options dialog to remove the selected survey owner from the survey.
- On the login screen, two different elements used the id "kc-form-options", violating HTML standards and WCAG 2.0 requirement 4.1.1 Parsing.
- Corrected the alt text for the Evisions logo on the login screen to say "Evisions".
- On the survey form, focus was not moving into the Annotations pop-ups after opening them, making it difficult for screen reader users to find the windows.
- The Upload Data button in the Data Manager was not accessible using the keyboard.
- On the Survey Selections screen in the Admin section, the Assign Owner links did not show a visible focus indicator when focused.
- The link to "Download IPEDS File" did not show a visible focus indicator when focused.
- Users were being logged out after a few minutes of inactivity, instead of the correct timeout of one hour.
- For Finance surveys, the data validation was incorrectly requiring the FY_BEGIN_YEAR field to contain the current year.
- In the import files for Fall Enrollment, Human Resources, Finance, and Graduation Rates, certain fields were being right justified instead of left per the specification.
- When validating an import file, IRIS did not check to ensure that fields required to be right-justified included the necessary padding with zeros or spaces.
- Some email notifications were addressing the task creator instead of the email recipient in the text of the email.
- The data from the Admissions import file was being mapped to the wrong fields in the Admissions Considerations section of the survey.
- Removing a due date filter in the Task Manager did not update the list of tasks.
- Entering a task name longer than 255 characters was resulting in the message "An unexpected server error occurred". The error message now correctly identifies the the problem.
- Changing the completed/uncompleted status of a task on the Task Manager screen caused the task to no longer be associated with a survey.
- When editing a task, clearing the Due On field did not remove the due date from the task.
- After renaming a task from the Task Details screen, completing or uncompleting the task would revert the name back to its previous value.
- Tasks created by users with Yahoo or Gmail email addresses were not sending email notifications to the users assigned to the task.
- Attempting to filter tasks by survey in the Task Manager did not return any results.
- When creating a task from the Survey screen, the Task Name field did not inform users that the field was required.
- When attempting to create a new user with an email address that was already in use, the user creation failed but no error message was displayed.